Splurge Worthy Features in Your Custom Home vs. Where to Save Money

When you’re in the midst of designing the perfect custom home, you can quickly get caught up with all the possibilities. Until your budget throws a cold dose of reality your way. So, how…


Read More

Master Bathroom Trends: 7 Hot and Steamy Features Homeowners Want

We all need a break from the frenetic pace of life sometimes – preferably to a warm sandy beach or soft powdery slopes! But when you have a key meeting in the morning, an important…


Read More

Pantry Trends: 5 Hot Ways to Make the Most of Your Space

According to the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB), 85% of homebuyers now ask for (nay, demand!) a walk-in pantry. We’re fully confident that the other 15% will want one, too,…


Read More

G&G’s Favorite Kitchen Trends

What’s hot for the heart of the home? 2022’s top kitchen trends are all about combining form and function, versatility, and enduring style – for fabulous, and enduring, results. The…


Read More

Texture Is the New Color: Tips for Incorporating Texture Into Your Home Design

Play it safe; texture is for throw pillows.   This is one piece of advice with which we are happy to dispense! Incorporating texture into your home is an effective way to add visual…


Read More